IMPORTANT: If you want to leave a comment then by all means you’re more than welcome but do not expect support via this channel as it’s not monitored. ALL support is done via the forum at http://noobsandnerds.com/support so please use that for any questions. Thank you.
This function allows users to browse to a file and the path is then returned in the code for you to use as you wish. You can filter the type of files you want shown via this function too so it’s very useful.
Please try not to get this mixed up with Browse_To_Folder. One will only let you pick files and the other will only let you pick folders.
How To Install Kodi On a Firestick Using an Android Device and ES File Explorer
1. To install Kodi on firestick using ES File Explorer you will need ES File Explorer installed on your Android device and developer options enabled on your Firestick.
To install Kodi on Firestick using Android device, put your Fire Stick in your TV. Go to Settings > System > Developer Options. Switch On both Apps From Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging.
Install Kodi On Firestick Using ES File Explorer and Android Phone
2. First, you need to open ES File Explorer on our Android device and push the button with 3 lines top left.
3. Then open the Network section and choose the Android TV section.
4. Press scan and it will search your network for your Firestick.
5. Once the scan is complete, it will show your devices. Mine is the IP address ending in 12. Click on yours and it will open up the Firestick file system.
Note: If ES File Explorer is not already installed on your Firestick, it will automatically install it for you. Once complete, click on the icon again.
6. Then you need to go to Disks as shown in the screenshot below.
7. Choose Download. This folder will usually be empty.
8. Now scroll left to swipe to your Android device file system and locate the Kodi APK. Long press on the Kodi icon and press copy.
9. Now scroll left to swipe to your Android device file system and locate the Kodi APK. Long press on the Kodi icon and press copy.
10. Then swipe right. Back to the Firestick Download folder and press paste. It will now Transfer the APK over.
11. Now you need to go back to the Firestick and open ES File Explorer.
12. Click Local, then Download.
13. Scroll right to highlight the Kodi APK
14. Click Install again and again
15. That’s it Kodi is now on your Firestick. This method is good for not only installing APKs, but also for larger back up zips of your own build. Once again a huge thanks to David Fry for giving up his time to provide this post to help others. If you want to thank David for his work or follow on twitter please use @davidfry77
This guide shows you the newest, fastest, easiest Install Kodi on Fire Stick 2017 method – with No PC required, No phone required, and No ES File Explorer required. This method uses a super-easy Downloader app for Fire TV (not ES Explorer) combined with a bit.ly shortlink to download and install Kodi on Firestick easily and reliably. Then we show you how to install TV Addons and how to install Kodi Builds.
How to Install Kodi on Fire Stick 2017
1) In the FireTV home screen, go to Settings. 2) Under Settings, select System. 3) In System, find then select Developer Options. 4) Once you’re in Developer Options, turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources 5) Now, return to the Fire TV homescreen by pressing the HOME button on the Fire TV Remote. 6) From the Fire TV homescreen, go to Search 7) Then enter “downloader” using the on-screen keyboard 8) In the results that appear, Install the Downloader app for Fire TV & FireStick 9) After the Downloader app installs, Open the app 10) In the Downloader app, enter http://bit.ly/2hD04qA (the middle character is a Zero, not an uppercase “o”) or http://bit.ly/kodi161arm (same file – just an alternative download location). 11) Then use the Fire TV Remote to select “Download” from within the Downloader app 12) Once the File download completes, Open the File 13) When the Fire TV asks if you’d like to Install or Cancel, select Install 14) After Kodi installs, launch Kodi by going to the Fire TV Home screen. 15) Then find Kodi under “Apps” and select the Kodi icon to launch Kodi. Then install TV Addons.
What Makes KFire TV’s Install Kodi on Fire Stick 2017 Method Different? – No Phone, PC, and No ES File Explorer is required. – We use a bit.ly shortlink to simplify the “address-entering” part of the download process, saving you time – If the primary app we use to download Kodi onto the FireStick doesn’t work for you, there are alternatives that are just as easy, like an app called “FireDL” you’ll find under the “Top Free” sub-section of “Apps” in your Fire TV’s homescreen.
How to Find Alternate Downloaders for Fire TV & FireStick
Try the steps below if Method #1 (above) doesn’t work for you. – From the FireStick / FireTV homescreen, go to Settings – System – Developer Options. – Then Enable ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources. – Now return to the Fire TV homescreen. – From the FireTV home screen, use the up and down buttons on the Fire TV remote to select Apps. – After “Apps” is selected (use the Center button to SELECT the Apps menu), use the down button to move to the “Top Free” sub-menu underneath “Apps” – Once “Top Free” is selected, use the left and right buttons on the FireStick / Fire TV remote to find “File Commander – File Manager” and “FireDL“. The FireDL app should be your go-to if the Download app (method in the section above) doesn’t work. – Select one of the apps above – we recommend FireDL. Downloader is the easiest, but if that doesn’t work for you then try FireDL. – After you install the free Fire TV downloader app of your choice, it’s time to Open the downloader app you installed. – Once your downloader app is Open, use it to Enter “http://bit.ly/2hD04qA” (the middle character is a ZERO – not a capital letter “o” – and Enter it without the quotes). – After you enter the address above, find the Download button in the downloader app and select it to download Kodi. – Once Kodi downloads, Open the File and choose “Install“. – Now that Kodi is installed, launch Kodi by going to the Fire TV home screen, then select the Kodi icon under Apps.
Wrap Up If the primary install Kodi on Fire Stick 2017 method didn’t work for you, try an alternate “downloader” app, such as FireDL. See above for the directions to install Kodi with FireDL.
After Kodi is installed, you should install TV Addons or install Kodi Beast build. TV Addons are easier to install, because Kodi builds take longer to download and can be finnicky. So if you’re not experienced with Kodi, then install TV addons using Config Wizard.
That’s the easiest way to install TV Addons for inexperienced Kodi users. However, if you’re an experienced Kodi user, install Kodi builds to get a full Kodi package all set up on your FireStick or FireTV.
If you have any troubles, ask on the KFire TV YouTube Channel and don’t forget to click the Subscribe button!
How to Install ( Jailbreak ) KODI on New Fire TV and Fire Stick – EASY Step by Step with no PC / ES File Explorer
This is one of the best and easiest method, use fireDL application available from Amazon App store, method was very easy i have also explain how to get other android application on fire tv stick too.
This application will allow you to directly download the latest version of KODI (16.1) and also the STREaM! application which helps you to install KODI builds and also KODI addons and other popular applications from movies/TV shows to vintage game emulators.
Check out these other cheat codes for other various apps. Add then the same way as above to install them to your device
HOW TO DELETE A VIDEO ADDON IN KODI USING ES FILE EXPLORER ~ OUR GROUPS ON FACEBOOK KOD1 SET UP AND SUPPORT https://www.facebook.com/groups/380980588766510 KOD1 movie and music review and chat https://www.facebook.com/groups/530230147151699 KOD1 SPORTS https://www.facebook.com/groups/559645217517776 MUSIC : Make Up by Bedlake LICENSE PURCHASED PremiumBeat
MUSIC: Care by Bedlake LICENSE PURCHASED PremiumBeat
HOW TO INSTALL A KODI ZIP FILE FROM A FACEBOOK GROUP~FOR ANDROID 5 AND 6 VERSIONS ~ OUR GROUPS ON FACEBOOK KOD1 SET UP AND SUPPORT https://www.facebook.com/groups/380980588766510 KOD1 movie and music review and chat https://www.facebook.com/groups/530230147151699 KOD1 SPORTS https://www.facebook.com/groups/559645217517776 MUSIC: Hello Sunshine by Gyom LICENSE PURCHASED PremiumBeat
Easiest way to install KODI on your FireStick yet. ES File Explorer didn’t work for everyone: Some people couldn’t find it, others had trouble navigating, still others are blocked from downloading KODI with it.. THIS METHOD SOLVES THEM ALL. Install KODI this way, it is much easier.
PER RICEVERE IL LINK AL DOWNLOAD DEL KODI ADDON EVIL RELOAD DOVETE INVIARE UNA MAIL ALL’INDIRIZZO THEANDROIDSECRETS@GMAIL.COM CON OGGETTO : EVIL Evil Reload è un Kodi add-on gratuito (e ci tengo a dirlo perché qualcuno a quanto pare lo mette in vendita…) tutto italiano che offre tantissimi contenuti costantemente aggiornati dal team; con questo sensazionale add-on potrete vedere SKY , MEDIASET PREMIUM,TV, sport, film on demand, cartoni animati, serie tv e addirittura vedere il meteo. Evil è inoltre l’unico Kodi add-on ad avere i canali della famosa applicazione Watchapp. Evil è anche disponibile in versione script XML per LivestreamsPro. La nuova versione è ora autoaggiornante il che significa che questo sarà (salvo complicazioni) l’ultimo file zip da scaricare.
La visione di alcuni contenuti richiede l’installazione di f4mTester ed f4mProxy che possono essere facilmente installati dalle impostazioni di Evil come descritto a fine articolo L’add-on NON FUNZIONA se sul vostro PC son installati programmi di sniffing dei contenuti streaming
List Of The 20 Best XBMC KODI File Manager URL Sources
KODI Repo Lists / Source URL Below are a list of URLs that can be added to the file manager inside of XBMC KODI . The first are Fusion by TVADDONS has alot of addons and repos by just two clicks you can add Top 20 kodi sources and installing great addons on your kodi device .
http://www.mr-hassan-channel.com/2016/09/list-of-20-best-xbmc-kodi-file-manager.html Video tutorial how to add Kodi url repository to your device .
Download File : http://bit.ly/2c7fPlF
Like and Subscribe if you like
Facebook : http://bit.ly/MrHassanChannel Twitter : http://bit.ly/ChannelHassan Join to our group fb : http://bit.ly/FBGroupHassan