Download the 1Chief Kodi add-on today and get new movies in HD, TV shows, kids, fitness, music, and more! Click here to learn more about the 1Chief Kodi add-on.
February 9th Update: The instructions below have been updated, since the 1Chief Playlists add-on has moved into the Xunity Talk repo! Uninstall the old version and reinstall from the new repo in order to receive all of the latest updates!
The 1Chief is a newer Kodi add-on that has been doing some really great work uploading new, working, and reliable links for Kodi users. As well, 1Chief is active on Twitter and is often listening to fans and helping them out!
The 1Chief Kodi add-on is split into different sections for each category:
Movies – New movies from 2015 and older (sorted by year) in HD quality 720p or higher!
Kids – Kids movies sorted alphabetically
Music – Collection of the latest “Now That’s What I Call Music” albums plus live TV channels and radio stations
Fitness – A collection of at-home workout videos
News – Live Sky, News, Euronews, and France 24 channels
Documentaries – Coming soon!
One of the best features about all of the links in the 1Chief Kodi add-on is that all streams are directly linked. They start playing as soon as you click on them, no selection of streams required! The movie section is kept really up to date with the newest HD releases.
If you are interested in getting the 1Chief Kodi add-on, follow our guide below!
The 1Chief Kodi Install Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Xunity”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > Xunity > XunityTalk_Repository.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Repository > .XunityTalk > Video Add-ons > 1Chief Playlists
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification and that’s it! The 1Chief Kodi add-on can be found in your video add-ons at the top labelled “1Chief Playlists”