Looking for Phoenix Woody sports content? Check out the VidTime Kodi add-on by fellow Phoenix dev Vinman! In addition to directly-linked movies and TV, Woody has added some of his sports links into the add-on!
The VidTime Kodi add-on by VinMan grabs some good quality movies and TV content from streamlord.com. A free account is required to use the add-on, but in return you get direct links to content with no stream selection required! New TV shows are updated very quickly in the VidTime Kodi add-on, so I find it a great source for brand new episodes!
One other reason why the VidTime Kodi add-on may be enticing to you: Phoenix Woody! After retiring from the Phoenix add-on last week, Woody has decided to please fans by bringing over select content into the VidTime Kodi add-on that is lower on the amount of maintenance and up-keep time!
Labelled “Perch Picks – Assorted Sports” from the main menu of the VidTime Kodi add-on, Phoenix Woody brings over his hockey content into the add-on. Watch games from the NHL, OHL, WHL, QMJHL, ECHL, and AHL in great quality! As well, Phoenix Woody brings some select TV channels to his Perch Picks section:
- Fox Sports 1
- Global Toronto
- Global BC
- Global Maritimes
- Global Thunder Bay
- The Golf Channel
- NHL Network
- Poker Central
- TSN 1
In addition, Phoenix Woody brings some of the latest WWE wrestling events to the add-on for your viewing pleasure as well!
Interested? Create a free account at streamlord.com and then follow the guide below to install the add-on!
VidTime Kodi Add-on Install Guide (Phoenix Woody Sports Content)
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
- Select xbmc-repos > english > repository.vinman-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > VinMan Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > VidTime > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
The post VidTime Kodi Add-on; Movies, TV, Phoenix Woody Sports! appeared first on Kodi / XBMC Tips and Tricks.
The post VidTime Kodi Add-on; Movies, TV, Phoenix Woody Sports! appeared first on Kodi-xbmc.net.